Not a whole lot new in this one, because I haven’t had time to work on Publ lately.
This release is mostly to fix a silly bug that was causing apostrophes and quotes to get dropped from plaintext renditions of titles and whatnot, which was caused by some of the refactoring I did in the run up to the 0.4.0 release and didn’t notice until just now.
I also fixed a MathJax test, and did a bunch of refactoring/cleanup of one of the internal API shims. Nothing user-facing.
Oh! And I’ll be attending IndieWeb Summit 2019 in Portland at the end of the month. I look forward to meeting other IndieWeb wonks! I love that RSVPing to it got me to finally fix my site template’s RSVP function.
And in other news I’ve finally been cleaning up the quickstart guide thanks to some feedback from a potential user. If you’ve been wanting to try Publ but were entirely confused or lost or whatever, please give it another look! And of course I am happy to get documentation feedback (or pull requests!) on the site repository.