A few changes since v0.1.24:
- Updated code to use the current Flask cache-control API
- Only set cache-control for responses that don’t have a natural cache response
- Entry IDs and UUIDs are now semi-stably generated, in order to prevent (or at least reduce) problems like the last time
Publ itself is stable enough (and enough has changed since v0.1.0) that I felt that a minor version bump was a reasonable thing to do.
Anyway! While Publ has been running quite nicely on my website, I’d love to see more people actively using and developing it. This site in particular needs a lot of attention and probably reworking; my other top priorities are:
- A better installation/deployment guide
- Proper test coverage (rather than manual smoke tests)