The amount of stuff I’m having to fix in Publ to support beesbuzz.biz is diminishing rapidly! Here’s what’s happened since 0.1.18:
- Improved the Path-Alias redirection logic; now it will do a
301 Permanently Movedfor inbound
Path-Aliased requests, and if a
Path-Aliaspoints to an entry with a
Redirect-Toit will redirect directly to that URL instead (and it will be a 302, same as the old
- Pagination can now be weekly; you can use
entry.archive(paging='week'), and a
?date=view parameter ending in
_wwill provide a weekly view instead.
- Better default formatting for
view.range, and an addition of a
weekformat parameter there
What’s left to do before I’m happy releasing this as beta?
- Cache should be disabled while index is taking place
- Async image renditions don’t respect
A change I made right after cutting v0.1.19 was to restore the index scan at startup, but only when running in production (since the deferred scan was to fix a bug that only manifests in debug mode).