Posted Monday, March 4 at 3:47 PM (a year ago)
I’ve released Publ v0.3.19, which now finally has a tagging system, which is only one of the oldest issues that was still open.
Here’s a list of what’s been added or changed since 0.3.18:
I want to thank Karina Antonio for implementing image cropping.
Posted Wednesday, February 27 at 9:38 PM (a year ago)
I’ve just released v0.3.18, with the following changes:
- Add date grouping properties to entry
- Add a
pages property to
- Provide the current
category object to the error handler
- Support linking to non-image/non-entry local files
- Added, then removed, some performance micro-optimizations that only caused problems
More details about the major changes below!
Update: I released a hotfix as 0.3.18.1 because there was a last-minute bug that snuck in while I was trying to silence a new pylint error. Oops.
Posted Saturday, December 15 at 1:08 AM (a year ago)
v0.3.11 is now released, with the following changes:
- A more complete fix for how to handle image sets and inline images with respect to paragraphs
- Better cleanup for spurious empty paragraphs
- Improved internal entry link handling
Detailed descriptions of the changes are below.
Posted Sunday, May 27 at 5:22 PM (2 years ago)
The amount of stuff I’m having to fix in Publ to support beesbuzz.biz is diminishing rapidly! Here’s what’s happened since 0.1.18:
- Improved the Path-Alias redirection logic; now it will do a
301 Permanently Moved for inbound
Path-Aliased requests, and if a
Path-Alias points to an entry with a
Redirect-To it will redirect directly to that URL instead (and it will be a 302, same as the old
- Pagination can now be weekly; you can use
entry.archive(paging='week'), and a
?date= view parameter ending in
_w will provide a weekly view instead.
- Better default formatting for
view.range, and an addition of a
week format parameter there