Posted (20 days ago)
I've released updates to both Publ and Authl.
I’ve released updates to both Publ and Authl.
On the Authl side:
- Code quality and documentation improvements
- Add an asynchronous client-side lookup thing that tells users how their login will proceed
- Add the redirection target to
disposition.Errorso that can be preserved correctly
- Update the Flask wrapper to use
- Let the application know the redirection target in
On the Publ side:
- If the site is configured to force HTTPS in authentication, force the cookie to be HTTPS-only
- If a user is already logged in, make the login handler redirect them to their destination
- Improved build scripts to make it less convenient to accidentally push a build from the wrong branch or version
These changes help to keep sites more secure from eavesdroppers, while also hopefully improving the user experience!